Here’s a tasty way to enjoy the Rosemary, Walnut & Spelt Granola, and something a little bit different in the mornings. For those who have more of a savoury tooth rather than a sweet one, try this breakfast bowl in lieu of a sweetened granola with fruit. Carrots are also delicious here in place of courgettes if you like.
This ‘recipe’ (if one can call it such!) serves two people.
- 1 small/medium courgette
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- jucie ½ lemon
- small handful of parsley, mint and/or dill
- 4 generous dollops of natural yogurt – sheep’s milk yogurt is wonderful here
- 2 generous handfuls of granola
- Simply grate the courgette though the coarse side of your grater, and finely chop the herbs. Mix these together with the olive oil and a squeeze of lemon.
- Spoon the yogurt and courgette into serving bowls, followed by the Rosemary, Walnut & Spelt Granola.